Thursday, November 15, 2012

She works hard for the money!

Day 15


Today I am thankful for my job. I'm going on my third year here at the church. Time has flown! I am thankful I can wear jeans and that if I am sick or something is wrong with the car or I need to check on my grandma... everyone understands. I am thankful that even though I have days like these....


They are often overshadowed by days and moments like these:
I am thankful I have work that I (hope) is secure. I am thankful that while we have our trials, it's a good place to work for (and since God is the CEO, I think I have the best boss too.) Seriously, I do love my coworkers. I love the congregation. I enjoy eating with the Seniors at their monthly luncheons and love the calls from my "regulars" who call to check in and chit-chat.

So when maybe I feel like....

I'll just remember my window faces the parking lot and I can see who is coming to the door (which is locked when I am alone)-- and that means I can have office karaoke and a dance party at my desk while working:


What a blessings FCC Rowlett is!



No comments:

Post a Comment