Friday, November 2, 2012

Give thanks...

It's the month of November! How did this year fly by so quickly? I need to do a post on our Halloween and decorations, but I'll save that for another day! Today, I want to do Day 1 and Day 2 of "What I Am Thankful For..." (I'll probably stay behind, as always... but I'll try and be more aware of updating on schedule.)

DAY 1 


First, I am thankful for my incredible Lord, my Savior, my God. I am humbled by His love and grace. I stumble, every day... but He is there to hold me up. I wouldn't be able to be "thankful" for anything else... if it weren't for the abundant blessings I receive from Him. My sins are forgiven and I am loved.It's absolutely overwhelming, in the very best of way. How GREAT Thou art!

DAY 2


Today I am thankful for my husband, Chris. In him, I have a best friend, a companion, a lover, a fighter, a good soul and heart, a confidant, a sounding board. Sometimes I don't know what in the world I would do without him. (Other times, I could wring his neck! Ha!) He's a good man, a child at heart, and loves the Lord. He's a leader, a little ADHD, spontaneous, and fun loving. We are so similar, yet complete opposites. I'm a lucky girl and I thank God he brought our hearts together.

No comments:

Post a Comment