Thursday, November 8, 2012

An Apple A Day?

Day 8

Today, I am thankful for my health and the "saint" who helps me. I know I need to lose weight and maybe I do have PCOS and acne and psoriasis and allergies... but I'm healthy, overall. Perhaps I wish I could get a breast lift and have my nose reshaped... but there are people out there who are having their breasts removed because of cancer and a baby has been born with a defect and is missing some of its nose. I take it for granted. Instead of going out for a walk and picking the couch instead, I will remember that I am grateful I have the ability to walk. When I don't wear my glasses, I will remember that I at least have the ability to see. When I complain my ears feel full of fluid, I'll remind myself that at least I can hear.

I am thankful too, for Rhonda, who helps me when I am sick and without insurance. Who knows me and understand me, before I even say a symptom! She has been a saving grace for Chris and I countless times... and I will never be able to repay her. What a blessing she is to not only us, but every patient she sees.

No comments:

Post a Comment