Thursday, January 22, 2015

That happened.

I looked at a link on Facebook today... one that I thought really, truly wouldn't bother me. 

I've seen tons of surprise baby announcements.

But today, this one: (which by the way, congrats to them... it's adorable.)
http://paisleylaynephotography.com/blog/surprise-baby-announcement-southlake-tx-photographer/

Really. Really. Really. 

...............bothered me.

Like -  tears hit my eyes before I could even process it.

Look at the happiness. The surprise. The love. 

I'm never getting that, I am?

Not even me. No, forget me.

CHRIS is never getting that... is he?

I'm mad and sad and frustrated.

Are we ready? I don't know.

Is it my fault? Maybe.

It it fair? No. It's absolutely not.

and today... I'm not okay with that.


No comments:

Post a Comment